Extract 67 pages of the book "The humanoid St. Zeno" ! (free)
Today, Friday 2 January 2015, I present my seventh conference for monthly events’Experimental Religion in & rsquo; Laval University. Up & rsquo; for now, my interventions have covered several topics :
– "L & rsquo; epistemology of UFOs"
– "The ontology of UFOs : the question of & rsquo; d & rsquo being preeminent; Aristotle to Heidegger "
– "From the mythological UFO", etc..
J & rsquo; take this opportunity to thank Richard Glenn and his team who make a really great work to disseminate knowledge among the general public and facilitate the understanding of the UFO phenomena often tackling the problem and giving the opportunity to speak to many ufologists.
The conference tonight will be the second part of our Retrospective ufologists authors from Quebec (1980-2014). I mention this because c & rsquo; is the study of’historiography of & rsquo; ufology Quebec which allowed the Garpan better position themselves in relation to the research that had been conducted and consider our next projects. Besides, this review of the d & rsquo bibliography of books ufology Quebec emphasizes achieving 2014 we can be most proud of.
A book 325 pages
I speak of course "The humanoid St. Zeno : meeting & lsquo; high tech’ and overwhelming ", co-wrote and investigated with Tobi Guillemette. By comparing our work with thousands of & rsquo; others of the World UFO literature, we discern that it stands out by two characteristics — apart from the exceptional fact that the witness watched a humanoid 20 cm face ! :
– it is very rare that & rsquo; s book deals with UFO’one case for more than 75 pages, whereas our study covers 325 pages ;
– it n & rsquo; is not so common that ufologists display their conceptual assumptions and methodological principles in parallel to the & rsquo; d & rsquo investigation, a case.
In the case of the events of St. Zeno, we had two good reasons d & rsquo; expose methodological objectives of our company :
– as the encounter humanoid (sixteen days after the flying saucer and red probes 29 December 2013) based on a single witness and four indirect evidence, it was necessary to use all available resources to transmit any credibility to the findings and make the public sensitive to the sincerity of the witnesses and the authenticity of the data presented and analyzed.
– as Garpan conducted professionally and had d & rsquo; an abundance sum of rigorously collected data, we l & rsquo; an important opportunity to address cases of rclose against third type (RR3) to implement and test these same resources for pioneering & rsquo; phenomenological study testimonials.
An excerpt from 67 pages ?
Some publishers would consider publishing an "extract" of 67 pages is illogical d & rsquo; a view marketing. They would say : "You give too much ! Readers might s & rsquo; be content ". Well no, we do not believe.
First, because "good work" and "major research" n & rsquo; have no limit, and can never be too. Especially that & rsquo; in this case, where we deal with events quite extraordinary and informative : un humanoïde, fitted & rsquo; d & overalls and rsquo; d & rsquo instruments; an unknown technology, was surprised in a garage, and even touched the witness, looking him in the eye !
Then, you will find that this extract has mostly data and analyzes relating to the flying saucer and red probes (of 29 December 2013), and that the whole part about the humanoid (data, evidence, drawings, analyzes and assumptions) is ABSENT.
So those who are really interested in this case d & rsquo; a humanoid in Quebec 2014 will purchase our excellent work 325 pages.
Those include the & rsquo; importance of these events and the quality of our investigation and our analyzes n & rsquo; not hesitate a moment to get our book. D & rsquo; especially as the best and the details of the humanoid is not found in the extract.
Thank you d & rsquo; encourage serious research in ufology in Quebec !
Your support makes all the difference.