Interview with Charles LAMOUREUX, canadian ufologist and videographer (part 1)
Interview, text and videos by Yann VADNAIS.
The GARPAN is proud to present and introduce our collegue from Vancouver to a larger audience and to contribute in making known his important ufological works concerning his region. Charles LAMOUREUX is a « medical concultant for a multi-bilion dollars compagny ». He has begun filming regularly UFO’s from his 21th floor appartment in 2011. Since then, he have consacred 1000′ hours to skywatching, and his videos has been remarked on YouTube by the quality of his captures and by the professional way he is studying strange UFO’s fleets near Vancouver.
His videos show that UFO’s may morph, but most importantly that some orbs are telepathic, aware of the witness and have answer to him. The closest orb have came the only 20 feet of his balcony. For the orbs, their sizes vary from 2-3 inch wide to 2-3 feet wide. After two years, he have begun to use infrared lasers (invisible to the human eye) and have proven that these UFO’s detect his laser when he point it at them, and that they flee or react by deploying a kind of protection around them. He also use multiple cameras in simultaneity to show the UFO’s in different formats (night vision, regular, filters). His new toy is of course a copter-drone with which he hopes to film the UFO’s from nearer.
He thinks that some of UFO’s may be ours, but he never saw a triangle or a « football-field vessel », hoping for it one day. Founding his opinions on experiences, he thinks that the special UFO’s he often film (« 90% of his observations ») and surprise with his lasers may be «bio-mechanical probes», because their behaviors are intelligent, The animal.
Charles LAMOUREUX is a very sympathic and passionate man that have develop his contacts in the UFO field and is open to collaboration. With another amateur-ufologist, they are trying to film simultaneously these Vancouver UFO-fleets from two points of view. He have also tell us that someone in Oregon have film the exact same fleet as he, so his hypothesis is that they are coming from the south, following the ocean coast before going to the Cypress provincial park, near Vancouver. He also have discovered that they are UFO’s sightings around the Cypress provincial park since a century ! and that there is a lot of mines on that mountain….
He has a lot of plans for this summer and the next few years : like to go with a ufological crew on that fatidic mountain, and also to develop a more interactive approach by diffusing his observations LIVE on the web. His future website is www.howtoufo.com. Charles is persuaded that it’s easy to see UFO’s ( « Just look up ! », as he says), and to film them, with the appropriate equipment. He’s confirming that the best time to observe them is 10-30 minutes after sunset, or 10-20 minutes before sunrise.
Finally, he is sure that the government knows about them, because if he can capture these spectacular sightings with his civil equipment, « imagine what the military can film and surveil with all their means and finance ! ». As a matter of fact, he has also filmed a small plane following one of the UFO’s fllet !…
Take a tour on the Charles LAMOUREUX YouTube channel !
This is how I have met Charles, in a commentary he had place under one of our GARPAN news : three cases of the Garpan in the Canadian UFO Review TOP 7 in 2013 :
« I have one of the best close up videos of UFOs in Canada, but it won’t be touched with a 10 foot pole because they can’t explain it… but a story is a story, believable or not… It’s perfect material for professional ufologists. I’d like to send them my videos and see what they says… I have a saucer spinning above Vancouver at 4 in the morning for 15 mins… I have orbs dancing in front of my condo. I have them zipping by at incredible speeds taking ninety degree angle turns. Etc, etc.. Sorry I get a little heated when I hear about some « ufologists », no offense and your video was great and story even better!! Thanks. » Facebook, March 2014
Here is the first part of our interview with Charles LAMOUREUX. Under it, you find the 12 questions he answer in the first part :
Interview with the canadian ufologist
and videographer Charles LAMOUREUX
(May 4th 2014)
A UFO-chasser from Vancoucer
- M. Charles LAMOUREUX, what is your profession in life ? (at 1:38)
- Since when are you in Vancouver ? (at 2:08)
- Since when are you interested in UFO’s ? (at 2:36)
- So, you have started filmed UFO’s in 2010-2011 ? (at 5:10)
- There’s a very multiple variety of UFO’s, like there’s saucer, cigar shape, triangular, and orbs and others kind of things, which kind of UFO’s do you film and observe in Vancouver ? (at 5:38)
Very particular encounters
- I know that you have a video in which you have film a donut-UFO that were more close, but what is interested in the video of august 29th 2013 is that you have film it on a long time, it was kind of speeding off by turning in the « Right » direction ? (at 7:09)
- What do you mean by that : « I know for a fact that they know I’m looking at them and filming them, especially when they come close the my balcony » ? (at 8:20)
- This UFO observation was your closest one ? (at 9:14)
A methodic ufological work
- Moreover, your work is methodic and professional, you use multiple cameras in simultaneity, and the way too you are making known your videos by putting them on YouTube, there’s a professional facture to it, because you take the time to write pertinent commentaries below the video that explain a lot of things, it’s very intelligently presented, and after that we seeing your long videos… (at 11:01)
- You are filming them since three years, but you have never gone to the Cypress provincial park ? (the area of the UFO’s nest) (at 13:30)
- Your videos are already appealing, you are probably one of the Canadian ufologist that are the most popular on YouTube, because you have a lot of videos, and you have establish some contact with collegues that are doing the same kind of ufology, you are in the video surveillance ufology branch ? (at 16:14)
- In your view, what’s the difference between what you are really seeing (that are kind of orbs and « donut-shape UFO that can morph, etc.) and the other type of observations that are known to ufology, I mean vehicular-UFO's, in the sense they are vehicle in which they may be humanoids, and that can land ? What is the link and the difference between these very difference variety of UFO’s ? (at 19:18)
3 October 2012
YouTube description : « Amazing capture of ball of Energy?..I was doing my usual sky watch over Vancouver, then I noticed this transparent Orb I sometimes see, but this time it was stopped and was able to focus around with my night vision and wow!!. I hope you can make this out on Youtube but this went right by my 21 story balcony, size hard to determine but if my 5x night vision was able to focus from the distance I was filming could be double the size of basketball…wow, I am still shaking…this is an intelligent ball of energy, only thing I can call it at this time…going back out because I have seen it a couple of times and now I know how to capture…UFO? or spiritual..
This is one of my first close up orb videos when I first started into this skywatching, MUFON investigated for 6 months and they have no idea what it is either, 3 videographers looked at it..send you another. »
29 more 2013
YouTube description : « Once again I edited my previous video at the beginning when i first spotted the pulsating object and I increased the speed x2 and I see now the pulsation is a wobble or spinning of some sort…I was going to do the entire clip but this gives you an idea..I thought it was worth posting because it rules out quite a few other possibilities.. THanks for all your comments.
last one and the first time I spotted the spinning craft, you can see it was traveling much faster and intelligent flight…reason this is my best capture and evidence because of it appearing 3 times over several months and different speeds and travel pattern. »
15 June 2013 (published)
YouTube description : « Re edit tumbling UFO from last year showing an orb circling it. This object was captured with Yukon NV and travelled the.night sky for about 30 mins, I captured total of about 8 mins but this was the best part. The tumbling action did not change at all for the entire 30 mins, same spin and did not change shape but travelled different directions…I am completely at a loss what this could be. Initially saw it with naked eye for about 30 seconds and was dark burnt orange and disappeared until Night vision capture. Comments any idea?? Thanks.
Here is another interesting object circled the sky at night for 15 mins and an orb (barely can see it but it was there , checked it out and stopped and zipped off again) i have 5 minute in BW of this sighting on YT, still no idea what it is as it rotated exactly the same for full 15 mins..not air current would do this. »
11 July 2013
YouTube description : « For sure watch all!! Captured with my Yukon ranger night vision monocular. Not more than 5 mins skywatching and captured multiple crafts…AMAZING return of the “Wobbling” UFO I captured before., this time I know where it launched from or at the least the vicinity, 3 or 4 UFOs same area in a few minutes, cool!!! I know where I have to visit somewhow find nearest trail behind or near Cypress mountain Vancouver BC. Again sorry for the quality of the upload, having difficulty with crappy editing software..need to explore new product. Attempted to digitally zoom at beginning of the wobbler and enhanced color background. This wobbling, spinning craft is unusual and could only be ET or man drone?…love to hear your comments and educated guesses!! Thanks for watching!!
This is re edited in colour background to see the same spinning wobbling craft but different location and speed. It is minute into the video. »